Exhibit at the AFITC
The AFITC is the place where the Air Force and the private sector connect. Private sector companies who exhibit at the AFITC are capturing thousands of leads annually and forging relationships that can last for years.
The Air Force Information Technology & Cyberpower Education and Training Event is designed to help build collaborative, problem solving relationships and strategies that balance real world experience with the latest innovations, breakthroughs in research and development, and the most pressing issues facing the IT and cyber security community. More information about exhibitor or supporting the 2021 event will be posted soon!
7 Solid Reasons to Exhibit at AFITC:
- Showcase cyber solutions the nation needs to know.
- Meet hundreds of existing and potential customers and secure high quality leads all while gaining critical exposure to decision makers in the industry.
- Claim your share of the thousands of qualified leads generated each year at the AFITC.
- Network with other cyber thought leaders from government, academia and business.
- Get an inside look at how the Air Force thinks and what they need with direct communication from those on the front lines of a rapidly changing IT and cyber landscape.
- Participate in private/public dialogs exploring ways to combat malicious cyber activities while gaining a deeper understanding of the industry, both broadly and specifically.
- Contribute to the national security and economic viability of the country.
Questions About Exhibiting?
If you have questions about specifics, please feel free to contact us about any special needs, details, or information at email@example.com or 678.398.2650.
To help support the AFITC, broaden your organization’s exposure at the event, or for custom booth size inquiries, contact Jenny Wood via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.398.2659.